Steller Innovations (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://floorsbysteller.com/ website (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Site and the choices you have associated with that data. This does not apply to data collected as part of Steller Innovations services. We use your data to provide and improve the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide relevant information and improve our Site for our visitors.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Cookies and Usage Data Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Examples of Cookies we may use:
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Site.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Steller Innovations uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Site
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so
• To provide customer care and support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Site
• To monitor the usage of the Site
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Steller Innovations may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Athlete Viewpoint
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
• To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to support our Site (“Service Providers”), to support the Site on our behalf, to perform Site-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Site is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are not permitted to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Site.
• Google Analytics
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Site does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By visiting this page on our website: https://floorsbysteller.com/privacy-policy